Project: Australian Regional Tourism Network
Features: Self-managed with CMS, Slideshow, Custom forms, Google Maps, Blog, Video, Reviews, Facebook, Twitter, Downloads
Services: Graphic Design, Copywriting/Content shaping, Email Marketing, Software development, Google analytics setup, Training and coaching
Technology: DotNetNuke CMS, XHTML, CSS, jQuery, Google Apps
The ARTN is the peak national body for regional tourism. Regional tourism is a vital sector of the Australian economy and key to the sustainability and vibrancy of many of our communities. Nearly half of the nation’s tourism expenditure occurs in regional Australia, equating to more than $18.8 billion in revenue.
The people who make up this industry are dedicated, passionate and world class visionaries, they are regional tourism practitioners for the network and act as a hub for collaboration, cooperation, ideas generation, knowledge sharing, networking and so much more. The ARTN, on behalf of its members, advocates the fostering of sustainable regional development and amplifies key messages to government, other industries and industry sectors, researchers, educators and the public.
What we did
- Incorporating the ARTN existing logo we created a modern themed custom website design that matches and aligns with the business profession and branding
- Developed the new website and implemented a user friendly content management system that caters for dynamic content that can be edited and updated with ease by the office staff themselves
- Integrated a Social networking platform for the use of all ARTN members
- Developed an events display and registration system for upcoming events including the yearly convention
- Integrated dynamic member mapping with Google maps and set-up member forums
- Integrated downloadable PDF's and a Document Exchange manager
- Built the website using a search engine friendly CMS and advanced SEO modules such as a friendly URL manager and 301 page redirection module
- Integration of Blog and newsletter system including online sign up, archives management and list management
- Included custom forms for client contact
- Integration with Google Maps
- Set up of Google Apps
- Training for the staff on working with DotNetNuke to manage their new website.