Do you know how effective your online strategies are for your business; where you are ranking in Google for all of your search terms, how many people actually click through to your site, how well optimised your pages are for each term and how well your social media strategies are working? Find out with our Digital Dashboard..
Deciding on your keywords and optimising your website is a task all businesses need to complete in their online marketing strategy. Once keywords have been chosen you are essentially setting up a benchmark for your website to reach for. The only issue is that without effective tracking you won’t be able to find out if your efforts are working, where you are ranking for your selection of keywords, how these rankings translate into actual website visitors and how this is effecting your other online initiatives such as your Google places ranking.
A recent survey by Webmarketing 123 (Sept 2011) of 500 businesses found that in both B2B and B2C companies SEO makes the biggest impact on lead generation, providing the most interest and enquiries for businesses as represented in the below graph. This places extra emphasis on the need to rank highly in search engines and know how your SEO efforts are impacting these rankings.
As we all know, search engine rankings can change at any given time so it is important that you set up rank checking to easily report on where you are positioned for each word.
What is the Digital Dashboard?
While you are working on your search engine optimisation and link building, the Digital Dashboard will show you if you’re making progress for your terms or if a competitor is emerging and knocking you down in the search engine results page (SERPS) signalling you need to take action.
The digital dashboard is one of the best tools we have ever gotten our hands on and we love it! So much so that Adam has created this very educational video on how it works and how it can be used in your business.
Read this blog post: http://www.mywebschool.com/blog/seo/how-to-increase-website-traffic-with-a-digital-dashboard
The Digital Dashboard allows you to:
- Track up to 100 keywords for your business; measuring your position in Google, Bing and Google Places
- View the monthly local search volume for each term and in comparison see your actual website visitors from the term using your Google Analytics data
- View the current bounce rate per term to learn how many of the visitors finding your site are leaving straight away
- View the on page optimisation score of your website for that particular keyword - this allows you to see just how well your SEO efforts are being implemented
- Elect to see precise reports of specific actions you can take to improve your optimisation score per term
- View the Google Analytics data for your site including: traffic sources, visit numbers, time on site, conversions and unique visitors
- View all of the backlinks currently connected to your website and any links that have been dropped - this is essential for anyone who has paid or is paying for link building services as links don’t always remain forever
- View statistics on your Facebook, Twitter and Youtube accounts including likers, interactions, views and posts
Get Started Today
Send Julia an email and get your Digital Dashboard underway from as little as $132 per year!